Himalia Offers consumers 30 Months Warranty and a life time After Sales Service. The company has a central call center in Tehran and works with over 400 agents to cover every part of the country including the very remote villages and small cities.
Himalia has put a great effort in establishing a well-run distribution channel to all parts of Iran as well as the neighboring countries. The population of Iran covers different nationalities including Persians, Arabs, Turks, Armenians and many more. Therefore, the company works with various agents in each region in order to establish a noble relation with its consumers.
The factory was established on the outskirt of Tehran in a 100,000 sqm plot of land of which 50,000 is built and being used for production. Himalia proudly employs nearly 700 great personnel who have played a very important role in the company’s achievements.
Himalia was established in the 1970’s near Tehran and soon became one of the most popular brands in the refrigeration sector. With half a century of hard work, using the world’s most up to date technology and believing in the Iranian workmanship the company has gained a great marketshare within the country as well as the neighboring countries.
• Purchasing the neighboring plots of the factory and increasing the size to over 120,000 sqm
• Introducing new products in order to compete with international brands after the lift of sanctions
• Consulting European manufactures to update the packaging of the goods
• Establishing a new team for export to the neighboring countries with plans to extend the geographical area
• Completing ISO 9001 and ISO 2000
• Purchasing a complete production line and numerous moulds from AEG in Germany
• Hiring an Italian design team in Milan (Betaco) to design and make moulds for the new fridge and freezers
• Growing the quality control within the production and offering consumers a 30 months Warranty
• Producing domestic fridge and freezers
• Achieving the certificate of the Iranian Standard
• Building an up to date laboratory in order to increase the quality
• Developing the factory lines in order to obtain International Standards
• Producing industrial fridges
• Adding a new line to produce industrial freezers
• Purchasing numerous machinery from well established European machine makers.
• Starting the production and buying the first factory site